A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Life Lessons is a difficult, humorous 2d platformer. The game centers around a fetus being taught about life by an overly-literal AI. Each level is a new "lesson" that the player is required to figure out in order to advance.
Examples: "Every dog has his day", "A picture is worth a thousand words", "An apple a day keeps the doctor away", etc. With each lesson, you're required to emulate what the lesson means, using whatever objects are available to you. Some levels require twitch reflexes and patience, while others don't require much of anything. Easy difficulty is recommended if you're easily frustrated.
The game also features a unique soundtrack, which is available for free upon request.
- 30 (?) challenging levels, each modeled after a different "lesson"
- 3 different difficulty modes
- A catchy, ear-tingling-ly good soundtrack
- Bleeding edge fetus physics
- Aggressively mediocre pixel art
- S͞ecr͡e̡t҉͟͜ ̡end̛i҉̨n͢g͠
- Hardcore mode for maximum punishment
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files: